Epilepsy Action - www.epilepsy.org.au
- Community support organisation for families and children living with epilepsy.
- Includes information on services such as individual service plans, individual client education, seizure management planning, and camps for young people.
- Provides information regarding epilepsy for families, children and young people.
Epilepsy Australia - http://www.epilepsyaustralia.net/
- A national coalition of Australian epilepsy organisations working together to keep communities informed on the latest medical breakthroughs, social research, publications, news and policy about epilepsy.
- Their vision is for inclusive communities where people with epilepsy can live and participate free of stigma and discrimination.
Interactive Websites - The Brain
Interactive Websites - Epilepsy
- Neuroscience for Kids - Epilepsy
What is a seizure? - www.epilepsy.com
This page was created in March 2012 and last reviewed on October 13th 2014.