PENNSW has developed an e-learning educational resource regarding the approach to a first unprovoked seizure for Paediatricians and trainees in Paediatrics.
The learning may be counted towards the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. A single certificate is available after completion of the e-learning modules and the associated brief knowledge assessment.
The course explores the following topics:
- Analysis of paroxysmal events: seizure versus non-seizure
- Analysis of seizure: provoked versus non-provoked
- Definitions and recurrence
- Safety and risks
- Syndromal diagnosis
- Treatment and management options
Start the e-learning now
- Go to the e-learning on the Learn Paediatrics website
- Create a username and password to register